Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Plaids are stripes....right?



I made this card for a friend of mine and my mothers. She recently had a new addition to her family... a new grandbaby boy! He is so stinkin' cute. I received this Riley from a Callie and I just love 'em! I actually had done this card before I saw the challenge over at Papertake Weekly. As long as plaid are considered stripes...maybe its just in my world...Im gonna use this for this weeks entry over there. There is sooo many entries over there...my chances of actually winning are slim to none. Dont know unless you try tho! I used Bic Markers to color this lil critter and colored pencils to do the highlighting.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo Cute! I haven't had a chance to play with these riley's yet. Great card Anna. I'm lovin it.

    ReplyDelete