Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey! Whats up???


You know whats up??? I finally broke down and got myself a set of Bic Markers. I cant afford the Copics so I decided to see what all the hype was about with the Bics. A tad bit frustrating at first... but what doesnt frustrate me these days? This is my first image colored using the markers. Of course the lovely Jacilynn RAKed me this image and the ribbon was a bit that I actually won from her blog candy! I used the sketch over on Sketch Saturday to put this card together. I dont really dig on pinks or girlie colors for that matter but the paper matched the coloring fairly well, dontcha think? I also want to give a shout out to Shannon for RAKin' me some awesome vellum! Its the circle of flowers behind Tilda. Isnt it purty?!!!

1 comment:

  1. OOOh I love pink. THere is never enough pink in the world for me. Wow Anna, your coloring looks really good. I can see the shading and highlight areas. Did you like coloring with the bic? Is the tip like a sharpie marker or is it like a paint brush tip? Soooo Cute!

    ReplyDelete