Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wow! Im finally doing this!

Ive been following other peoples blogs and I finally decided to break down and set one up for myself! Hopefully I can keep up with this! I'm on the computer everyday checking other blogs so I should be able to, right? I like to do a lot of card making so what a better way to show off some of my stuff. I'm hoping that maybe I can someday be just as good as some of my fellow card makin' mamas (you know who you are....ahem... heather, dee, callie, cass....). With that said, the above picture is of a card I made last night. I used one of my few House of Mouse stamps and some Stickles (gotta loves those stickles!).

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a compliment to put me in the same class as Cass, Heather and Callie! Thanks, darling! Love the blog so far, I'll add it to my list and keep checking in :o) Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete