Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Morning!


Well its Friday and there is only 2 more days until I celebrate my 29th birthday for the 9th year in a row! Lol I will forever be 29! Sheesh, I wish. Speaking of birthdays.... I decided to enter this card in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. All you had to do was use an animal on the card. Pretty easy shmeesy. I of course used one of my House of Mouse stamps. This stamp is getting quite the work out lately since he is one of three HM stamps I own. Im really into earthy tones so I chose to use these colors for my card. I even paper pieced the cupcake wrapper and attempted to do a little faux stitching.

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card, the image is sweet and I love the papers you used, so pretty!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image - so yummy! Great colours too. Have a lovely 29-ish birthday! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the blog candy you won darlin... check it out!
    http://jacilynndashwood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete