Monday, September 7, 2009

Well Hello!!!

I cant believe its been over a month since Ive posted anything. Well... yes I can! I took a 3 week vacation to Oregon to visit my family and also attend my 20 year high school reunion. My son and I caught a nasty bug on the plane that left us feeling pretty icky for the first week and half of our visit. Besides the downfall of being sick, I really enjoyed myself. I was so happy to reconnect with old friends and spark up some new friendships during the reunion. I did, however, take my card making supplies with me and get some projects done while I was there. My friend Traci, a fellow alumni wanted me to make her 4 stationary boxes as well as make a few stationary sets to give as door prizes at the reunion. There is a lot of pictures of my projects that would take up a lot of space if I posted them here. If you would like to take a look at them, feel free to check out my gallery on my Facebook page, photos 26 - 46. The fishing creel and the golf set are the ones I donated for the door prizes. Since Ive been home, I have been slowly working on some cards and trying to participate in some challenges. I will try to post them a bit later. I hope you enjoy my photos!!! Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment