Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Friday Sketchers #68


Ive made quite a few cards since Ive been back from vacation but this one I actually followed the sketch that Friday Sketchers has for their challenge this week. I use a Gorjuss Girl I received in RAK as well as the skittle embellies on the top left. I am totally in love with the Gorjuss Girl stamps, Im going to have to break down here real soon and purchase some of my own. The sentiment I love you, so there... is something I tend to say from time to time. I thought it fit perfect with this image.

Here are a few more cards I created using some more of the Gorjuss girl images.



2 comments:

  1. These cards are all just toooooo cute! I love the first one and the sent :) Very fitting of the image. I also love how you decorated the inside of the music one. Beautiful cards. Hope you are well.
    God Bless.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there girl! I love these gorjuss cards. Super cute! I haven't stopped by for a while since I knew you were on vacation and then we went on vacation. Hope the job search is going well!
    BTW I noticed you won over at Nutcrafters!Woohoo! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete